||Deeb Blum Murphy Frishberg & Markovich's Employment Law Practice Group assists clients in solving all types of problems that routinely arise between employees and employers.
The Firm provides proactive counseling on a routine basis to assist clients in problem avoidance. We work closely with human resource personnel to ensure employment policies comply with state and federal law. And when disputes arise that require litigation, our employment lawyers possess the experience, wisdom and reasoned tenacity to prevail.
The lawyers of the Employment Law Practice Group handle all types of employment litigation, in state and federal courts, in agencies such as the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, and before arbitrators, including:
- Employment discrimination claims under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, and various similar state statutes.
- Workplace harassment claims.
- Wage claims under the Fair Labor Standards Act and state compensation laws.
- Claims arising under leave of absence statutes, such as the Family and Medical Leave Act.
- Breach of employment contract lawsuits, including noncompete agreements and other restrictive covenants.
- Employment tort litigation, such as claims for intentional infliction of emotional distress, invasion of privacy, fraud, defamation, and negligent hiring and supervision.
Establishing sound and defensible employment policies and procedures, conducting training of internal human resources and operations personnel and establishing robust in-house dispute resolution mechanisms will minimize risks by putting a business on sound footing. Whether the issues are employment discrimination, sexual harassment or accommodating the disabled employee, the Firm's lawyers can bring to bear extensive experience on behalf of clients.
From proactive counseling, to preparation of employment contracts, to litigation, Deeb Blum Murphy Frishberg & Markovich provides effective representation for regional and national employers. The Firm also offers an efficient and cost-effective approach to working with human resource directors and in-house counsel to provide employers consistent, high-quality representation throughout the United States. We tailor our approach to each client's specific needs.
Our Employment Law Attorneys:
Back to top